Hello everyone! I recently bought a Nike+ SportWatch GPS in black/volt (discontinued color). I've not taken it through its paces yet (as in, running...haven't had time, and weather isn't helping), but my early thoughts are:
    --it's huge...I didn't realize how big the watch face is as well as how thick it is, probably to accommodate the GPS unit built in. Not as large as my Omega watch as far as watch face, but definitely noticeable.
    --Display is pretty clean, easy to understand
    --I like the convenience of just plugging it in (without need of a adapter) to both charge and download the data/map to a Mac or Windows PC. Wish it can do this on a Chromebook too.
    --Battery charge is said to be about a week. I'll see if that's true, but since I will plug my data in and it'll automatically charge each time, I don't find this an issue. Better than smartphones in terms of battery life anyways.

Does anyone own this watch? What do you think of it?

Nike+ SportWatch GPS-img_20140129_095358.jpg
    01-29-2014 10:36 AM
    That looks funky, but don't think it will be a heavy one, like galaxy gear heavy. Cool though.
    jsarino likes this.
    01-29-2014 10:51 AM
    Too big for my tiny wrists but I had a Fuelband.
    02-02-2014 03:40 PM
    Too big for my tiny wrists but I had a Fuelband.
    When I first put mine on, yeah, it's larger than I expected (I have girly small wrists for a guy ). But, I do like the display and GPS features, so I'm sticking with it!
    02-03-2014 10:03 AM
    That looks funky, but don't think it will be a heavy one, like galaxy gear heavy. Cool though.
    I kinda like heavy dress/chronograph watches (I have a Omega that feels brick-like), but with fitness wearables, I want them to be barely noticeable. Though it does feel large, it doesn't feel heavy...definitely a good thing.
    02-03-2014 10:06 AM
    I've actually used it on one outdoor run and it was flawless. Easy to sync my rub back to Nike+.
    jsarino and eyecrispy like this.
    02-24-2014 06:04 PM