for the bluetooth device, I want a smaller one so that it is not easily seen from outside... I live in India and I have searched amazon.in.... there are products and customer care said... Any of them can be paired with my tab.... But I don't think so... It has to be in the radio frequency of my watch and tab... So could not decide which one to buy and whether it is compatible with my devices......
    As far as I know, all Bluetooth operates in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, generally ranging from 2400 - 2483.5 MHz. No Bluetooth device should transmit outside this range and all Bluetooth device's should be able to scan this whole range and operate on any of the 79 designated channels within this spectrum (depending on which version of Bluetooth you are currently using).

I can't say I've ever been to India, however I can't find anything that indicates India uses Bluetooth any differently. In other words, you should be able to use any Bluetooth headset you like.

O... SmartMote worked finally... I have to open a music player first in my tab... then it worked.. although a bit laggy with no volume keys...
    Glad to hear that SmartMote worked, sort of. Feel free to search for other media apps for the Sony Smartwatch 2, maybe there is a better one for your uses out there. SmartMote is just one I used in the past. If you have access to the Google Play store, search for something like "media smart extras" or "music SW2". Hopefully you can find something that works for ya.
    09-02-2015 12:49 AM
    I believe is because the u8 has audio calls function..meaning it's already a Bluetooth earpiece (through its speakers and mic) in itself. If U bought a smart watch thats just show messages and text notification without audio....perhaps a Bluetooth headset can be connected to your phone for call and media audio.
    10-19-2015 07:30 AM
    wow really this is good news.actualy i had plan to buy but now i will wait and see how it works.then i gonna buy
    03-02-2016 04:19 AM
    Soyan 2015 New U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch

Bose Sound Link Mini Bluetooth Speaker

Samsung Galaxy S5

I have a U8 Smartwatch (Cheap Smart Watch...) and Bose Sound Link Mini Blue Tooth Speaker paired to a S5 Smart Phone, however
    I am unable to control the music (skip track, volume, ect.) from the watch.

When the U8 Smart Watch is connected to the S5; music plays over the U8 watch with full music control. As soon as I add the Bose
    Sound Link Mini Blue Tooth Speaker to the S5 the U8 displays the error msg:

BT Music NOT CONNECTED

Music then stops playing from the U8 Smart Watch and begins to play over the Bose speaker.

The watch still remains connected to the S5 Blue Tooth will full access to phone logs.

Is there a type of Smart Watch that would allow full control over music on my S5 Smart Phone while the output of my S5 goes to a

Bose Blue Tooth speaker??
    03-05-2016 11:10 AM
    Soyan 2015 New U8 Bluetooth Smart Watch

Bose Sound Link Mini Bluetooth Speaker

Samsung Galaxy S5

I have a U8 Smartwatch (Cheap Smart Watch...) and Bose Sound Link Mini Blue Tooth Speaker paired to a S5 Smart Phone, however
    I am unable to control the music (skip track, volume, ect.) from the watch.

When the U8 Smart Watch is connected to the S5; music plays over the U8 watch with full music control. As soon as I add the Bose
    Sound Link Mini Blue Tooth Speaker to the S5 the U8 displays the error msg:

BT Music NOT CONNECTED

Music then stops playing from the U8 Smart Watch and begins to play over the Bose speaker.

The watch still remains connected to the S5 Blue Tooth will full access to phone logs.

Is there a type of Smart Watch that would allow full control over music on my S5 Smart Phone while the output of my S5 goes to a

Bose Blue Tooth speaker??
    Hrmm... I'm guessing the issue here is that both the U8 watch and Bose Bluetooth speaker want access to the same source (your S5 smartphone)... Only one can win and hence the problem your having.

I don't have a Bluetooth speaker handy, however I do regularly use an Android Wear watch and Bluetooth headset at the same time and control music playback on the headset via the watch. In theory, this should work the same on your Bluetooth speaker.

Only problem is that Android Wear watches are a bit more expensive than that U8 of yours, so you might have to spend a little more or look at eBay / used / deal sites to get one at a discount. The older (and original Android Wear watch) LG G Watch, might be a good bet since it's price should be decently reduced by now... Albeit not as low as a U8, of course.
    03-07-2016 10:07 PM
    Thank you, I will try that
    03-16-2016 12:53 PM
    Penguwin: The LG G Watch is able to control music on the S5 when an external blue tooth source is connected.

However, I performed a software update on the G Watch and somehow the stock music control disappeared.

The Wear Music Controller app is a good substitute at a price of $1.99.
    03-19-2016 05:58 AM
    Yes, it is possible, I did it yesterday!

Posted via the Android Smartwatch Fans App!
    04-24-2016 02:51 AM
    how You attach smartwatch, Handset and Bluetooth earphone together..?
    07-28-2016 07:26 AM
    I recently bought a Omate Rise smart watch and using a ear bluetooth. Works very well to be hands free to make and receive phone calls.
    09-22-2016 03:01 PM
    I just bought a DZ 09 smart watch . I am having trouble trying to pair the bluetooth headset with the watch . I successfully paired the watch with my smartphone and the headset with my phone as well . However, the watch and the headset do not pair. Any suggestions.

Furthermore, the fitness App in the watch does not count my steps when I am walking.
    12-17-2016 12:35 PM
    Hi All, I tried the very same thing today and it did not work. I was trying to connect my phone (Lenovo Z2 Plus with Android 6) to Fossil Q Marshal and my bluetooth headset(Nokia BH-209). BH 209 is a very old headset but works fine when connected to my Z2 plus in isolation. I first paired Z2 Plus to the Q Marshal using the android wear app. The pairing worked fine. I could also take the phone calls (on the phone itself or on the speaker phone of the watch). Then I tried to pair BH 209 and it never paired to my phone. As I mentioned earlier, it pairs with my phone when done in isolation. The guy at the shop said it will never function that way and phones will not pair to 2 devices that have capability to receive calls. Is that true? As somebody said earlier in this thread, the purpose of the smart watch is defeated, if I have to take my phone out to attend calls(as I cannot attend calls in the watch's speaker phone as I dont want people to hear what I speak)
    06-25-2017 12:39 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD